|# Of Days||Rate (fuel and oil included)|
Deposit and Insurance
A minimum $2500 damage deposit is required for each snowmobile rental payable by credit card only. You will be responsible for any and all damage of up to your damage deposit. Optional insurance can be purchased for $35/day/sled which reduces the damage deposit to $1500. Some major damage may not be covered by the insurance fee. Please contact us for more information prior to your arrival.
We are excited to have one Yamaha YZ450FX snowbike available to rent for the 2019/2020 season!
Rental pricing and policies will be the same as listed in the Snowmobile Rental segment above.
Guided Tour – $495/day
- Let our knowledgeable guides take you into some of our less-accessed areas. Our guided tours are tailored to the guests’ experience level and the guide will go over a review of basic avalanche safety before leaving the lodge.
- While guided tours do not need to be booked in advance, they are subject to guide availability.
- Maximum six (6) guests per guide
Push Your Limits – $250/person/day
- For advanced backcountry riders looking for a challenging adventure, follow one of our highly skilled guides through the trees on the ride of your life.
- Please book this clinic in advance.
- Maximum six (6) guests per guide.
- Premium 91 octane non-ethanol gasoline
- $1.89/L + tax (subject to change without notice)
- Av gas is available with notice
- $2.50/L + tax (subject to change without notice)
- Beacon and Klim backpack with saw, shovel and probe – $35/day
- Beacon – $20/day
- FXR gear package: boots, jacket and pants – $75/day
**Please reserve your FXR gear package at least 60 days before arrival. Measurement details will be requested upon reservation.
We are happy to announce that this season we will have two highly qualified massage therapists on staff offering both relaxation and deep tissue massages!
- 30 minute massage: $60
- 45 minute massage: $80
- 1 hour massage: $100
- 1.5 hour massage: $150