Please keep in mind that you will be responsible for packing all your own gear up to the lodge. The trail is groomed and easy to follow. Most of our guests find that a large backpack or duffle bag strapped to the tunnel is plenty of room. Remember, you’ll be wearing all your heavy riding gear in!
- GPS – never ride without one!
- Safety gear – we encourage all our guests to ride with *at least* a shovel, probe and beacon. Please consider a gear rental if you don’t have your own!
- Bathing suit – towels are provided
- Toiletries (including soap/shampoo for the shower)
- Small flashlight
- Cozy lounge clothes
- Devices – we do have WiFi but we only have limited bandwith. Please keep online streaming to a minimum and download any movies you wish to watch before arriving!
- Our dry-room is amazing and will have all your gear bone-dry and ready the next morning. No need to pack multiples!