COVID-19 has created an ever-changing world for businesses and establishments alike. We want our new and long-time clients to know that we are committed to taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, without sacrificing the experience we are proud to offer.
That being said, we have implemented specific strategies and procedures to reduce and mitigate the risk of transmission of a wide range of illnesses, including COVID-19.
What We Are Doing:
Staff & Guests will be contacted by email ahead of their shift/trip and asked to answer the following questions. If yes is answered to either of the questions, call or email the Lodge immediately.
- Have you shown symptoms of COVID-19 or other flu like viruses within 7 days of arrival at the Lodge? (fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches or headaches)
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has shown symptoms of COVID-19 or other flu like viruses within 7 days of arrival?
We have implemented the following specific strategies and procedures:
- We have multiple Thermometers on site for use as needed.
- Our daily cleaning routines will be aimed toward more frequent and rigorous sanitation.
- Dinner service will be self-serve and hand sanitizer will be readily available at the dinner line up and is mandatory.
- Frequent hand washing and use of sanitizer will be expected from guests and staff.
- Any staff or guest that experiences symptoms while at the lodge must report immediately to management. We will then determine the best course of action.
It is important that guests understand, should they attend their trip, they are expected to follow the guidelines we have put in place.
As always, we are dedicated to providing the best possible experience and we will continue to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and patience, we look forward to seeing you!