A typical day at Grizzly Lodge is anything but typical!
- Coffee’s on at the crack of dawn, so grab a cup and sit by the fire while you wake up.
- 8:30am – breakfast is served buffet style
- Gear up as soon as you’re done breakfast and pack your bagged lunch from items set out by our chef.
- One of our staff members will meet you out at the fuel tanks to fuel up and you’re off – less than a 15 minute ride to the top of the world!
- At the end of a long day of deep pow, leave your wet gear in our dry-room, grab some appies and a drink at the bar and head out to soak your weary bones in the hot tub, sweat it out in the sauna, play some pool or watch a sled video on our big screen TV. We’ve got WiFi and satellite TV as well – we may be off the grid but you won’t be roughing it.
- On those extra strenuous days, sign up for a relaxation or deep tissue massage with one of our highly qualified massage therapists.
- 6:30pm – Dinner is served buffet style – our red-seal chef will not leave you disappointed!
- Revisit point #5! The rest of the evening is yours to enjoy. You might want to head to bed early ’cause it starts all over again in the morning!